We still have some dates left in September for our wonderful Activity Co-ordinators training - 13th (Hook); 14th (Oxford); 28th (Haywards Heath); 29th (NW London, East Finchley).
We asked you - both those new to the job and old hands - what you needed to do your jobs better. This is what you told us and this is what the course provides!
- More confidence to be able to share their gifts without holding back
- To understand the basic building blocks of
- activity provision
- To be supported in their role by activity experts and fellow Activity Coordinators
- Lots of new ideas
- Learn how to best work with their manager and other care home staff
- Get additional activity support from staff, visitors
- and volunteers
- Effective and fun resources to bring stimulation and interest to their residents
- Know how to make activity plans
- Know how to keep activity records as needed by the CQC