Top Up Grants
Top Up Grants are provided by Everyday Miracles Ltd to make it possible for care homes and day centres who have limited funding to be able to subscribe to The Sparkles and provide them to their residents and clients.
We appreciate that there are many organisations who are providing valuable support to people with dementia but who have to do so on very limited and restrictive budgets. Without help these organisations would not be able to afford their subscriptions to The Sparkles and would be deprived of using an effective resource which offers an enhanced Quality of Life to people with dementia.
Grants are given to organisations working with people with dementia to enable them to subscribe to The Daily Sparkle or The Weekly Sparkle.
To be able to make an application you need to:
- Work with people with dementia in some way
- Work for a company or worthwhile cause that otherwise would not be able to afford the normal subscription fee.
- Wish to provide The Sparkles to your residents or clients
- Be able to make a resonable contribution to the cost of their subscription
The closing dates are the last day of each month, and applicants are notified by the 7th of the following month on the result of their application.
There are always more funds sought than there are funds available, so no guarantee of grant assistance is possible.
Preference is always given to organisations requiring the least support. This enables The Top Up Grants to be made available to the greatest number of worthwhile causes.
In order to minimise our administrative costs grant applications are assessed on a points system where points are given for the following:-
- Amount offered for supply of The Sparkles.
- Ability to pay a year (or several months) in advance
- Ability to pay by Direct Debit
Please complete the form below;