Dublin 21st Feb 2020 SOLD OUT
An empowering training for new and experienced activity coordinators.
This training will:
- Help you develop the skills to excel in your role
- Provide tools and techniques that help save up to 4 hours a week
- Focus on providing meaningful activity and improving resident wellbeing
Date & location:
Friday 21st February 2020
Castleknock Community Centre, Laurel Lodge Road, Castleknock, Dublin, D15 T3PN
Running time: 10 till 4. Please arrive at 9.45am for registration
Payment can be made by credit/debit card, BACS or cheque when booking. For BACS and cheque payments an invoice will be sent shortly after you have submitted your booking form. Payment must be received in full before the training day for your place to be reserved.
- Cancel more than 2 weeks before training date = 100% refund
- Cancel 1-2 weeks before training date = 50% refund
- Cancel less than 1 week before training date = No refund