Six Week’s Free Activities For People With Dementia
Save hours of preparation whilst providing
wonderful fresh reminiscence material
WHAT YOU GET
- Daily Sparkle newspapers for everyday of the week, with Carers notes (emailed)
- Weekly Sparkle newspapers ready-printed, high-quality (posted)
- Activity Bank, a treasure trove of activities and guides
- Sparkles Magazine 20 page printed glossy magazine (posted)
- Reminiscence music and videos
- Daily Sparkle App (includes all material, for on the go access)
- The Daily and Weekly Sparkle newspapers are ideal for reminiscence sessions, or can simply be left in reception and common areas of your home for residents, visitors and staff to read.
- Carers Notes are included with every edition. These give further background information on the articles featured, and provide questions to support reminiscence and interaction.
- The Activity Bank has a treasure trove of activities, for groups and individuals including guides which will save you hours of preparation time.
- The App includes all of our resources which allows you to read copies of the Daily Sparkle or listen to music and watch videos – on the go. Perfect for reaching those who are unable to join in with group sessions.