Kent 19th Sept 2019
An empowering training for new and experienced activity coordinators.
This training will:
- Help you develop the skills to excel in your role
- Provide tools and techniques that help save up to 4 hours a week
- Focus on providing meaningful activity and improving resident wellbeing
Date & location:
Thursday 19th September 2019
Singleton Village Hall, Hoxton Close, Ashford, Kent, TN23 5LB
Running time: 10 till 4. Please arrive at 9.45am for registration
This training day is priced at £90 per person. (Training £25 + £5 vat, plus £60 for course materials (zero-rated).
Payment can be made by credit/debit card, BACS or cheque when booking. For BACS and cheque payments an invoice will be sent shortly after you have submitted your booking form. Payment must be received in full before the training day for your place to be reserved.
Cancellation/refund policy (notify in writing to ku.oc1568541299.elkr1568541299apsyl1568541299iad@g1568541299ninia1568541299rt1568541299):
- Cancel more than 2 weeks before training date = 100% refund
- Cancel 1-2 weeks before training date = 50% refund
- Cancel less than 1 week before training date = No refund