York 17th July 2019
An empowering training for new and experienced activity coordinators.
This training will:
- Help you develop the skills to excel in your role
- Provide tools and techniques that help save up to 4 hours a week
- Focus on providing meaningful activity and improving resident wellbeing
Date & location:
Wednesday 17th July 2019
Poppleton Centre, Main St, Nether Poppleton, York YO26 6JU
Running time: 10 till 4. Please arrive at 9.45am for registration
Payment can be made by credit/debit card, BACS or cheque when booking. For BACS and cheque payments an invoice will be sent shortly after you have submitted your booking form. Payment must be received in full before the training day for your place to be reserved.
Cancellation/refund policy (notify in writing to ku.oc1558860900.elkr1558860900apsyl1558860900iad@g1558860900ninia1558860900rt1558860900):
- Cancel more than 2 weeks before training date = 100% refund
- Cancel 1-2 weeks before training date = 50% refund
- Cancel less than 1 week before training date = No refund