Vic recently emailed us to share a quiz he had made for his father-in-law, inspired by the Daily Sparkle quizzes.
“My father-in-law, Eric, is a resident at Gracewell Care Home in Ascot (now known as Signature). He really enjoys the Daily Sparkle, and particularly likes doing the quizzes. I made an extra quiz up for him as a treat. Please feel free to share it with all of your other readers. Keep up the good work!”
BODY PARTS QUIZ
Complete the phrases below, using names of body parts!
1. A famous landmark… THE LONDON _ _ _
2. Found at the bottom of the ocean… TREASURE _ _ _ _ _
3. Commonly used in chilli… _ _ _ _ _ _ BEANS
4. A show of unfriendliness… COLD _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
5. When you’re extremely tired… ON YOUR LAST _ _ _ _
6. When you can’t go any lower… ROCK _ _ _ _ _ _
7. Worn inside shoes… _ _ _ _ _ SOCKS
8. Kids love them with chips and peas… FISH – _ _ _ _ _ _ _
9. Adequate space to move in… _ _ _ _ _ ROOM
10. An extra layer of padding under your jaw… DOUBLE – _ _ _ _
11. Talking lots about something… _ _ _ _ _ _ WAGGING
12. Ruthlessly competitive… CUT – _ _ _ _ _ _
13. Deliciously chewy sweets… FRUIT _ _ _ _
14. The last molars to arrive… WISDOM _ _ _ _ _
15. Each peach pear plum, I spy… TOM _ _ _ _ _
Thank you for sharing this with us, Vic.
We love hearing your stories and invite you to submit them to Reader’s Corner by emailing