ONLINE TRAINING COURSE FOR ACTIVITY COORDINATORS
Helping you to make the most of your home
OUR POPULAR FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING HAS MOVED ONLINE!
Reformatted for 2 x 2.5 hour Zoom sessions, you will still have access to the same evidence-based content from our specialist training team.
This course has been designed for staff working in elderly and dementia care.
Introductory offer of only £60 per person!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The Activity Coordinator Online Course is divided into two linked sessions. You can find a brief Training Day Course Outline here.
The linked sessions provide practical training in skills such as developing high quality activities, planning your week or month and working effectively with people living at different stages of dementia. We look at how activities can be documented and evaluated, and what the CQC are looking for (or equivalent national bodies for Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland).
On completing the course, activity coordinators will be equipped with the skills they need to make a positive difference in their place of work.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- 2 x 2.5 hour Zoom sessions
- Resource pack to use during and after the training
- Certificate of course completion
- 6-week free Daily Sparkle subscription
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A computer or tablet in a quiet room capable of sending and receiving audio and video
- A stable internet connection
- A printer to print out the documents you will need for the sessions in advance
- 5 hours in total (2 x 2.5 hours sessions)
Our Training Is Skills For Care Endorsed
The Skills for Care endorsement framework is the bespoke quality mark for learning and development providers within the adult social care sector. Skills for Care helps create a well-led, skilled and valued adult social care workforce.
Our Skills For Care endorsement shows:
- Our exemplary commitment to meeting the needs of our learners.
- Compliance with the social model of care.
- We measure the impact of our training on the lives of the people who need care and support.
- Our provision can be directly mapped to the Leadership Qualities Framework.