Save Time – Make Meaningful Connections
- Daily Sparkle reminiscence newspapers
- Weekly Sparkle reminiscence newspapers
- Activity Bank – full of ready to use activities
- PAL Guide for Activity Provision
- The Sparkles Magazine
- Reminiscence music and videos
- Daily Sparkle app
- Designed for reminiscence, conversational activities and cognitive stimulation
- Saves you time with a host of ready-to-use activities
- Enables friends and family to connect with their loved ones with simple conversation topics
- Helps residents to spark conversation with each other, making friends and reducing isolation
- Can be used one-to-one, in residents rooms or in a group setting
- Helps with a whole home approach, simple enough for ALL care home staff to use
- Helps establish life story and background information, ensuring truly person-centred care
- Recalls a time from their youth where residents felt happy, successful and confident, increasing their feeling of wellbeing.
- Recognised by the Care Quality Commission for ensuring personalised and meaningful activity
At the beginning of your trial we will post you your high quality printed Weekly Sparkles and Sparkles Magazine.
From the moment you sign up you will have immediate access to your first batch of digital Daily Sparkle newspapers, the Activity Bank, and the Daily Sparkle app. Every Monday during the six week trial you will receive an email containing your next batch of Daily Sparkle newspapers.
So easy to use, so many ideas and so many subjects. It’s a godsend! I get to spend more time delivering than planning.
(Emma Swan, Activities Coordinator)